- 2 large russet potatoes
- 3½ tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- ½ tbsp chopped parsley
- Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning (to taste)
- 1 cup cheese
- 1½ cup sour cream
- bacon bits (for garnish)
- green onions (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 365° F. Peel and cut potatoes into ½ inch thick cuboid slices. Place chopsticks on opposite sides of the potato slice. Using the chopsticks to stop your knife cut shallow horizontal cuts. Flip potato and make shallow diagonal cuts.
- Bring water to a boil. Toss cut potatoes into the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Take potatoes out and place them on a non-stick pan.
- In a bowl combine, oil, butter, parsley, and 2 tbsp of Slap Ya Mama Seasoning. Mix well and paint the butter mixture onto the potatoes. Sprinkle more Slap to taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle on cheese, and cook for about 5 more minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Top potatoes with sour cream, bacon, green onions. Finish with a sprinkle of Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning!