Servings 4 people
- 2 large russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
Caramelized Steak, Onions and, Peppers
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb ribeye steak, fat trimmed and thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
Onion Cheese Sauce:
- ¼ cup Little Jasmine Onion Sauce
- 1 cup Velveeta American Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup provolone cheese, cubed
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees Farenheight. Soak peeled thinly sliced potatoes in cold water for at least an hour to remove some starch then pat dry with a towel. Season with salt, pepper, and Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning then toss with vegetable oil. Transfer to a greased air fryer basket and cook for 20 minutes until crispy, flipping halfway through.
- While the fries are cooking, make the onion cheese sauce. Heat a saucepan over medium heat and bring heavy cream to a simmer. Once simmering, turn the heat down to medium-low and stir in Little Jasmine Onion Sauce and cubed cheeses. Cook until melted, stirring every few minutes until everything is well combined. If the sauce becomes too thick, thin it out with more heavy cream as necessary.
- Next, cook the steak and peppers. Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat and add the thinly sliced ribeye steak. Season with salt and pepper and cook until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate when done.
- To the same skillet, turn the heat down to medium and add thinly sliced red onion and green pepper. Cook until caramelized, about 7-10 minutes. Once caramelized, add the cooked steak back to the skillet and cook for another minute then take off the heat and set aside.
- To assemble, add french fries to a large platter. Top with an even layer of caramelized steak, onions, and peppers then drizzle the warm onion cheese sauce on top. Enjoy!