- 1 Pumpkin
- Olive oil
- Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning
- Carve hole in pumpkin. Use a large spoon or ice cream scoop to remove the inside pulp, stringy fibers, and entangled raw seeds from the pumpkin.
- Add the seeds to a colander, wash and remove any pulp left on the seeds. It’s okay if some flesh remains. Make sure to dry the seeds fully. This process will help to crisp up the seeds during roasting.
- Toss the seeds in a bowl with olive oil, and Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning
- Roast the seeds at 350°F for about 12 to 15 minutes, tossing the seeds every 5 minutes. When the seeds give a nutty aroma and golden brown color, they are ready!
I tried this with pumpkin seeds from our pumpkin patch a while back. They were great! I use SYM as a substitute on anything that you put Salt and Pepper on. Corn on the Cob with butter it is really good with SYM. But I am looking for a good Cajun Peanut recipe and thought some of your products might work. Any ideas with what might work best?
Thanks for the love! Our Seafood Boil, is a fan favorite when it comes to peanuts!