- 2 Wewalka Classic European Style Pizza dough (14.1 oz )
- ⅓ cup Slap Ya Mama Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Slap Ya Mama Seasoning Hot Blend
- Velveeta Shreds Mexican cheese (desired amount)
- Round Biscuit or Cookie cutter to cut out the dough 3 1/2 – 4 inches
- Boneless/ Skinless Chicken thighs 1.65 lbs
- Fresh Parsley (garnish, optional)
- Ranch dressing
- Set the oven to Broil (500 degrees). Rinse the chicken. Pat dry.Season the chicken with Slap Ya mama hot blend on both sides. Set aside. Add chicken to baking pan.
- Place the chicken in the oven. Broil for 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature is 165 degrees. Remove the chicken from the oven. Set aside. Preheat the air fryer.
- Add 3 chicken thighs to a bowl. Shred with two forks. Add 1/3 cup of Buffalo sauce to the shredded chicken. Stir. Set aside.
- Unroll the pizza dough on a cutting board. *My recommendation is don’t take the dough out until you are almost ready for it. It’s easier to manage.*Use a round cutter to cut the dough into round pieces. Use a little flour on your hand, this will make it easy to manage dough.
- Add cheese to one piece of the round dough. Top with shredded chicken about 1/2 tbsp each or more depending on size. Add a little more cheese on top.
- Add a top piece of dough. Use a fork to pinch the dough together. Repeat until you run out of dough or chicken. Set air fryer on bread setting, 350 degrees for 5 – 6 minutes. Cooking times may vary. Carefully remove from the Air Fryer.
- Plate the Buffalo chicken & cheese pockets. Drizzle with Ranch Dressing. Add chopped parsley.