- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) can tiny shrimp, drained
- Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend, to taste
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Add ketchup, onion, and bell pepper. Stir in shrimp and Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Serve with bagel chips.
Has anyone tried with larger shrimp?
Any cooked shrimp could suffice. Just chop it up for dipping. Maybe even crawfish, crab, salmon. Create from the basic spread.