Slap Ya Mama Jalapeño Cilantro Dip
Mama is mixing things up with her Green Pepper Sauce. Our jalapeño cilantro dip is a versatile sauce that can be used all week long. This is a great sauce to always have on hand as an appetizer with chips and dip, it even adds a little kick to a salad and tops off your taco night with a spicy Slap.
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 packet 1 oz Dry Ranch Dip
- 1/2 tsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Green Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (tightly packed, may add more for fresh flavor)
- 1 Tomatillo
- 3/4 cup Pickled Jalapeño
- 3 tbsp Buttermilk
- Fresh Lime Juice of 1 Lime
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch dip packet, Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning and Slap Ya Mama Green Pepper Sauce.
- In a blender or food processor, puree cilantro, tomatillo and pickled jalapeño with a little jalapeño juice.
- Add cilantro jalapeño puree to mayo mixture, mixed well.
- Stir in buttermilk and fresh lime juice.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Try with our Carne Asada Chipotle Street Tacos
Oh my God.
Makes me wanna respectfully slap my mama.