- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 cup Love Corn Corn Nuts
- 1 cup Fritos, slightly crushed
- 1 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 9×13 pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook the ground beef with the onions and garlic until cooked through about 5-7 minutes. Break the ground beef into crumbles as it cooks.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl add ketchup, Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning , chili powder brown sugar, and Worcestershire. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the sloppy joe sauce into the cooked ground beef and mix until it is completely coated. Then pour the sloppy joe mixture into the prepared pan.
- Top with Love Corn Corn Nuts, Fritos, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese, is melted and bubbly. Take out of the oven and top with green onions. Serve and enjoy!