- 600 grams Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning
- Bread Crumbs to coat Chicken
- Romain Lettuce
- Pickle Chips
- Slap Ya Mama Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Preheat Airfryer to 390℉
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces, resembling the texture of ground chicken. Mix the chicken with mustard, Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning, and celery salt until well combined. Shape the mixture into chicken patties.
- Fully cover the chicken patties in bread crumbs, making sure they are coated evenly. Next, dip each patty into Slap Ya Mama Wing Sauce . Finally, place the fully coated patties into the basket of an air fryer.
- Cook the patties until the chicken is fully cooked and crispy. We cooked ours at 390℉ for 10 minutes in the air fryer, but keep in mind that the cooking time may vary depending on your specific air fryer.
- Put together the sandwich to your liking. We recommend adding lettuce, mayonnaise, and pickles on top.