This tasty meal was created by Aaron Friesmeier for our Slap Ya Mama Virtual Cook-off. Over 1,000 people voted, and this cheesy goodness took home 3rd place. Try this dish, you wont regret it! Find Aaron on Instagram @endurancefiend!
Servings 2 people
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 2 Eggs
- ½ tsp Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend Seasoning
- ½ tsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
- ½ tsp Slap Ya Mama HOT Cajun Seasoning
- ⅔ cup Slap Ya Mama Cajun Hot Sauce
- 8 oz Slap Ya Mama Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 oz Vodka (optional)
- Swiss Cheese
- American Cheese
- Horseradish Sauce
- Sandwich Dill Pickles
- 4 Strips of Bacon
- Worcester Sauce
- 4 slices Sourdough Bread
- In a low volume pan mix 1 egg, 2/3 cups Slap Ya Mama Cajun Hot Sauce 1/2 tsp Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend Seasoning, 1/2 tsp Slap Ya Mama HOT Cajun Seasoning, 8 oz Slap Ya Mama Bloody Mary Mix, 1 oz vodka, a triple dash of Worcester sauce & a pickle fork of Horseradish. Whisk everything together until it settles into a bread batter.
- Pre-heat 2 stovetop pans at medium and prep each pan with a very light coating of butter
- Pre-cook 4 strips of bacon
- Very lightly coat the bread in the step 1 bread batter. Similar to cooking French toast sear both sides until done then add 2 slices of Swiss & American cheese, 2 slices of bacon, 2 pickles, 2 Roma tomato slices, a few dashes Of Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning. Turn sandwiching over at 1 min per side until cheese is melted and golden brown on both sides of bread.
Pairs well with a fried egg and potato chips!