- 1 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
- 6 (1-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops
- ½ cup dark roux
- 3 cups water
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Slap Ya Mama Hot Cajun Seasoning
- ¾ cup chopped green onion
- ¾ cup minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked rice, to serve
- Garnish: chopped green onion, minced fresh parsley
- Sprinkle Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning over both sides of pork chops; set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, whisk together Dark Roux and 3 cups water until blended. Add bell pepper, onion, garlic, and Slap Ya Mama Hot Cajun Seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add pork chops; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Rotate chops. Add green onion and parsley; cover and cook until a meat thermometer inserted in pork registers 145°, 3 to 5 minutes more. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve over hot cooked rice. Garnish with green onion and parsley, if desired.