Paw Paw Dub’s Hot Dip
Named after its biggest fan, Paw Paw Dub, you’ll fall in love with this cheesy, spicy dip that will have everyone asking for the recipe! This dip is quick and easy when you need to bring something delicious to a potluck, game day party or any other casual get-together.
Makes 8 servings
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh jalapeno
- Slap Ya Mama Hot Cajun Seasoning, to taste
- Assorted crackers or corn chips to serve
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and margarine until smooth. Add cheese onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, and Slap Ya Mama Hot Cajun Seasoning. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers or corn chips.