Indulge in the sweet, comforting aroma of our Kiss Ya Mama Cinnamon Sugar Loaf, a delectable treat that will have your taste buds dancing with delight. This recipe combines the warmth of cinnamon sugar with the rich, moist texture of a classic loaf cake. With a touch of pure vanilla extract, a hint of sour cream or yogurt, and a secret ingredient that adds that extra dash of magic, this loaf is sure to become your go-to dessert or snack. Follow our easy step-by-step instructions to create this mouthwatering masterpiece that will leave you craving more.
- ½ cup Kiss Ya Mama Cinnamon Sugar
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup sour cream, room temperature
- ⅔ cup whole milk, room temperature
- 1½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease a loaf pan (9x5 or 8x4 inches).
- In a large bowl, whisk together 2 cups flour, 1 tsp baking soda, and 1/2 tsp salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk 1 large egg and 3/4 cup sugar. Add 1/3 cup oil, 1/3 cup sour cream, 2/3 cup milk, and 1 1/2 tsp vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients, stir to combine without overmixing (about 3 cups batter).
- Pour over half the batter into the pan. Pour a thick layer of Kiss Ya Mama Cinnamon Sugar.
- Add the rest of the batter and spread it evenly. Pour the rest of Kiss Ya Mama on top.
- Take a knife and lightly swirl the batter.
- Bake for 50-65 minutes at 350°F, covering with foil halfway to prevent browning. Use a toothpick to check doneness.
- Cool in the pan for 1 hour on a wire rack. Then, transfer to the rack to cool completely. Drizzle with optional vanilla icing. Enjoy!