A Flavorful Fiesta with a Spicy Kick from Slap Ya Mama! Packed with zesty flavors and Slap Ya Mama's fiery flair, this mouthwatering recipe brings together Mexican-inspired ingredients for a bold and unforgettable taste experience. Get ready to savor the rich seasoned beef, and refreshing crunch of lettuce and tomatoes, all heightened by the boldness of Slap Ya Mama seasoning. It's a culinary adventure you won't want to miss!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Slap Ya Mama Seasoning to taste
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 4 small tortillas (same size as tostada shells)
- 4 tostada shells
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup shredded Taco cheese
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Cook ground beef with onions, and spices in a nonstick skillet over medium heat for about 6 minutes or until no longer pink. Set aside in a bowl.
- Build Crunchwraps: On the remaining 4 large flour tortillas, add ground beef, cheese sauce, tostada shell, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, and cheese. Top with smaller flour tortilla.
- Fold the edges of the large tortillas toward the center to create pleats and seal the Crunchwraps.
- Heat oil in the skillet and cook the Crunchwraps until golden on both sides (about 3 minutes per side). Enjoy your delicious Crunch Wrap Supreme!