Ultimate Cajun Burger
Next time your craving a burger, make it Cajun! Spice up your patties, and serve them hot off the grill.
Makes approximately 6 burger patties.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb lean ground beef sirloin
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce
- Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Cajun Seasoning to taste
- Potato Burger Buns
- Bacon (cook according to package)
- American Cheese
- In a large bowl mix beef, pork, bell pepper, onions, jalapeño, Worcestershire sauce, Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce, and Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Cajun Seasoning.
- Form approximately 6 large patties.
- Grill on med-high heat until desired temperature.
- Build your burger and dress to your liking.
This is 100% Pure Naughtiness…………..when naughty is good and ohhhh so nice 😉
I am happy to find more products because I really like the products.