Paw Paw Dub’s Hot Dip
Click Here for Growing Up Cajun Series Recipe Video
Named after its biggest fan, Paw Paw Dub, you’ll fall in love with this cheesy, spicy dip that will have everyone asking for the recipe! This dip is quick and easy when you need to bring something delicious to a potluck, game day party or any other casual get-together.
Makes 8 servings
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh jalapeno
- Slap Ya Mama Hot Cajun Seasoning, to taste
- Assorted crackers or corn chips to serve
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and margarine until smooth. Add cheese onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, and Slap Ya Mama Hot Cajun Seasoning. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers or corn chips.
It’s game time and you need the perfect game time dip to support your team and feed your stomach. Try Slap Ya Mama’s Game Time Dip featuring a perfect combination of spicy, cheesy, and stuffed full of sausage. This combination makes for the perfect dip to devour while cheering on your favorite team this playoff season.
- 1 lb smoked pork sausage, diced
- 16oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ medium onion, diced
- ½ medium bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded & diced
- 1 can (10oz) diced tomatoes & green chile peppers
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Seasoning
- corn chips, for scooping dip
In a large skillet over medium heat, combine sausage and Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Seasoning. Cook until sausage is browned and cooked through. Stir in onions, bell peppers, jalapenos, tomatoes/green chiles and cream cheese. Continue cooking over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cream cheese is melted and smooth. Serve in a bowl with corn chips and enjoy!
NOTE: If you’d like to make this dip a little spicier, add more Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Seasoning. If you’d like it a little less spicy, use our Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning instead.
We used Double D Smoked Sausage in our dip…Delicious!
Slap Ya Mama’s Guacamole Dip
Looking for a new appetizer option or party dip? Try Slap Ya Mama’s Guacamole Dip! It’s the talk of the season with our delicious original and hot blend seasoning to give that flavor kick you want out of your appetizer dish.
In a large bowl combine avocados, lime juice, Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning and Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Seasoning. With a fork or a potato masher, mash ingredients until desired texture is reached. Mash for a longer period of time for smoother texture or a shorter period for a chunky texture. Fold in onions, jalapenos, tomatoes, cilantro and garlic. Let sit for about 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature. Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!