Sweet Stackhouse Slap Pork Tenderloin
by Gary Gee at 37 Cooks
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama Original Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3-4 pounds whole pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- Garnish: chopped fresh cilantro
Stir together first 9 ingredients. Reserve ½ cup.
Place pork in a large shallow dish or zip-top freezer bag. Pour remaining mustard mixture over pork. Cover or seal, and chill, turning occasionally, about 2 hours.
Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
Grill pork, covered, over medium-high heat, 10 to 15 minutes per side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 140 degrees (check thinner portions sooner). Remove from grill and let rest 5 to 10 minutes. Cut pork into slices.
Bring reserved mustard mixture to a boil with stock in a saucepan. Reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes. Sprinkle chopped nuts over pork, and serve with sauce. Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.