If you love deviled eggs as much as we do, you’re going to love this concoction. Slap Ya Mama is proud to present our deviled eggs recipe complete with our special hot blend and hot sauce for unparalleled flavor.
- 6 eggs, boiled, peeled & rinsed
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crispy & diced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp Slap Ya Mama Pepper Sauce
- Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Seasoning, to taste
- paprika, pinch for each egg
With a knife, carefully half each egg, remove yolk to a large bowl and set egg whites aside. In the large bowl, combine yolks, mayonnaise, relish, mustard and Slap Ya Mama Pepper Sauce. With a fork mash yolks and mix well until ingredients are smooth. Spoon fill each egg halve with yolk mixture, top with a pinch of paprika, a few sprinkles of Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Seasoning and finish with a little bacon on the top of each. Serve and enjoy!
Servings - 12