Maw's Maw's one pot Red Beans is so easy, and delicious. Everyone will be wanting seconds!
- 3 tbsp Margarine
- 1 tbsp Large Sweet Onion (chopped about 2 cups)
- ½ Large Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 lb Cooked Sausage Sliced or Diced
- 1 15.5 Oz Can Red Beans undrained
- 1 8oz Can Tomatoes with Green Chiles, undrained
- 1 cup Medium Grain Rice
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
- In a large saucepan, heat margarine over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper; saute until translucent, about 7 minutes. Add sausage and all remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook until all liquid has been absorbed, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.