- 1 bag of pasta of your choice
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 stick butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
- ¼ cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add salt and cook the bag of Pasta according to package instructions. Once cooked, strain and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add one stick of butter, diced onions, diced peppers, minced garlic. And one tablespoon of Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning. Sauté until tender.
- Whisk in flour and cook for two more minutes. Gradually whisk in the milk until the mixture starts to thicken, about 10 minutes. Once thickened, stir in heavy cream, remaining tablespoon of Slap Ya Mama Original Cajun Seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the skillet off the heat and mix in cheddar and pepper jack cheeses. Fold in the cooked pasta. Scoop mac n’ cheese into a bowl and enjoy!