- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2-3 tsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend
- Chex Mix Traditional Snack Mix - 15oz
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a cookie tray with tin foil and set it aside. Place Chex Mix in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Pour butter and Wing Sauce over the Chex Mix and stir gently to evenly distribute.
- Pour the Chex Mix out onto the lined cookie tray and spread out to make an even layer.
- Sprinkle the cajun spice overtop of the Chex mix. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the Chex Mix, is dry to the touch but before it starts to brown. Allow the Chex Mix to cool on the baking tray before packaging or serving.