Experience Unforgettable Flavor with Kiss Ya Mama Banana Pancakes! Elevate your breakfast game with our Kiss Ya Mama-infused banana pancakes. A delightful twist on the classic, our easy-to-make pancakes incorporate the bold flavors of Kiss Ya Mama, harmonizing perfectly with slices of ripe banana cooked to golden perfection. Fragrant and delicious, these pancakes awaken your senses and are garnished with a pop of fresh blueberries, a drizzle of maple syrup, and a sprinkle of chocolate chips for the ultimate breakfast experience. Indulge in a symphony of tastes that will leave you craving more – the Kiss Ya Mama way!
- 2 cups premade pancake mix
- Water, Milk, Eggs (per box instructions)
- ¼ tsp Kiss Ya Mama Cinnamon Sugar
- 2 ripe bananas sliced
- Blueberries (for garnish )
- Maple Syrup (for serving)
- chocolate chips (for garnish )
- In a mixing bowl, prepare the pancake mix according to the package instructions. Add water and mix until you have a smooth batter. If desired, stir in a 1/4 teaspoon of Kiss Ya Mama Cinnamon Sugar for extra flavor.
- Dip banana slices into the batter, using a fork. Ensuring the banana is fully covered.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Lightly grease with butter or cooking spray. Cook coated banana slices. When bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes and the edges look set, carefully flip the pancakes using a spatula. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the other side is golden brown.
- Transfer the cooked pancake bites to a bowl. Serve the banana pancakes warm and savor the delightful flavors of bananas, chocolate, and blueberries.