This tasty recipe was cooked by Brittany Reinsch and places 2nd in our Slap Ya Mama Virtual Cook-off. This Bacon-wrapped Slap Ya Mama Pepper Jelly Pork Tenderloin will have you going back for seconds. Check out more of Brittany's cooking on Instagram @butteritupbritt!
- 4 tbsp Pepper Jelly
- 1 Pork Tenderloin (aproximetly 2 lbs) (trimmed )
- 1 package Bacon
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 3 tsp Garlic
- Salt& Pepper
- Begin with pre-baking your bacon at 425 degrees until it is about 1/3 cooked (still a little raw)
- While your bacon is in the oven, combine pepper jelly(heat for easy mixing), Worcestershire, honey, garlic, and smoked paprika and set to the side.
- Grab a sheet pan fitted with a wire rack (you don’t want it to soak in fat while cooking). Lay the bacon on the rack so that the pieces slightly overlap
- Place your pork loin on the bacon (bottom or ugly side up) and season with Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning and pepper jelly
- Wrap the pieces of bacon around the pork and secure with toothpicks
- Flip over and top with the remaining pepper jelly and the final sprinkle of Slap Ya Mama Orignal Blend Cajun Seasoning
- Place the tenderloin in the oven for about 20-30 minutes and allow to rest until portioning
Pairs well with rice and squash!