- 1 pack Chicken Tenders
- 1 pack Flour Tortillas (medium size)
- 1 bag Coleslaw
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Limes
- 1 bunch Green Onions
- Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
- Slap Ya Mama Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Olive Oil
- Egg (egg wash)
- Slice the chicken tenders into pieces. Season the chicken with Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning. Dip the chicken pieces into the egg wash, then bread crumbs. Coat the air fryer with Olive oil to prevent sticking. Place the breaded chicken into the air fryer.
- Depending on the type of air fryer, cook the chicken. We cooked ours at 375° for 22 minutes. Toss the cooked chicken in Slap Ya Mama Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Warm the tortillas and assemble the tacos. Place chicken, coleslaw, sliced avocado, and green onions on the tortilla. Then drizzle ranch and Slap Ya Mama Buffalo Wing Sauce over the tacos.