Slap Ya Mama Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Pumpkin
- Olive oil
- Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning
- Carve hole in pumpkin. Use a large spoon or ice cream scoop to remove the inside pulp, stringy fibers, and entangled raw seeds from the pumpkin.
- Add the seeds to a colander, wash and remove any pulp left on the seeds. It’s okay if some flesh remains. Make sure to dry the seeds fully. This process will help to crisp up the seeds during roasting.
- Toss the seeds in a bowl with olive oil, and Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning
- Roast the seeds at 350°F for about 12 to 15 minutes, tossing the seeds every 5 minutes. When the seeds give a nutty aroma and golden brown color, they are ready!