Mama’s Spicy Jalapeño Margarita
Mama is heating things up with her Spicy Jalapeño Margarita. Simple and delicious, these margaritas are made with fresh lime juice and agave syrup. Make a single cocktail or whip up a pitcher for a crowd.
- 2 Lime wedges
- 2 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Cajun Seasoning (used to rim glass)
- 4 oz Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz Blue agave nectar
- 1/2 Jalapeño pepper
- Use lime wedges to moisten rim of drinking glass. Next, you want to evenly dip glass into Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Cajun Seasoning. Set glass aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine your tequila, lime juice, agave nectar and jalapeño with ice.
- Stir or shake well.
- Serve over ice in a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a jalapeño wheel, lime and a little extra slap!
* You can substitute any of our Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasonings*
We call these Dirty Margaritas … Rocks or Frozen, best danged Margarita you’ll ever try! We use 1800 Silver or Xicaru Reposado Mezcal and mix Lime, Orange and Lemon juice. Best enjoyed with Beef or Blackened Fish
A friend of mine gave me an awesome recipe years ago called
“Slap Yo Mama Good Soup!!” It is so good, and I am desperate to find it!
Sounds pretty good. Let us know if you ever find that recipe. Thanks
Kick it up a notch and use Jalapeno infused tequila either purchased or made yourself. Slice 4 medium jalapenos and put in a quart mason jar, seeds and all. Fill with your favorite tequila (We like reposado). Store for 2 weeks in a cool dark place shaking every couple of days. Strain off the jalapeno. Mix with 2 parts tequila, 2 parts fresh squeezed lime and 2 parts simple syrup (equal parts turbinado sugar and water) or agave nectar, Salt the rim with Slap Yo Mama, shake in a shaker and pour into the glass with ice.