Mama’s Spicy Jalapeño Margarita
Mama is heating things up with her Spicy Jalapeño Margarita. Simple and delicious, these margaritas are made with fresh lime juice and agave syrup. Make a single cocktail or whip up a pitcher for a crowd.
- 2 Lime wedges
- 2 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Cajun Seasoning (used to rim glass)
- 4 oz Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz Blue agave nectar
- 1/2 Jalapeño pepper
- Use lime wedges to moisten rim of drinking glass. Next, you want to evenly dip glass into Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Cajun Seasoning. Set glass aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine your tequila, lime juice, agave nectar and jalapeño with ice.
- Stir or shake well.
- Serve over ice in a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a jalapeño wheel, lime and a little extra slap!
* You can substitute any of our Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasonings*