- 6 (½-inch-thick)bone-in center-cut pork chops
- 1½ tbsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning, divided
- 2 cups whole buttermilk
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- vegetable oil or lard for frying
- Place pork chops on a large plate, and sprinkle both sides with ½ tablespoon Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning. Stack pork chops, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hrs.
- Place buttermilk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine flour and remaining 1 tablespoon Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
- In a large Dutch oven, pour oil or lard to the depth of 4 inches, and heat over medium-high heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 365°.
- Dip pork chops in buttermilk, letting excess drip off. Dredge in flour mixture, shaking off excess. Working in batches, fry until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Let drain on paper towels.