Creole Green Beans
Fresh Green Beans sautéed with fresh garlic and Slap Ya Mama seasonings, making these Creole Green Beans the perfect side dish.
- ½ pound fresh green beans, trimmed & washed
- 1 ½ Tbsp salted butter
- 2 tsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning
- 2 large cloves garlic, diced
- Using a large skillet, heat the butter until nice and hot on a medium high heat.
- Place the green beans into the pan and toss lightly so that all green beans are covered in butter. Cook for about 1 minute then season the green beans with Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning.
- Cook for another 2 minutes and add seasoning again. Taste the green beans and add seasoning according to your taste.
- Add garlic and cook for another 2 to 3 minute or until slightly softened.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy.
Note: Make sure you do not cook the green beans all the way. You must cook it lightly so that it still has its crunch and maintain their national value and texture.
Serve on the side of your favorite protein & starch.
Serving Size: 4 to 6