Creole Green Beans
Fresh Green Beans sautéed with fresh garlic and Slap Ya Mama seasonings, making these Creole Green Beans the perfect side dish.
By: Chef Ace Champion
- Using a large skillet, heat the butter until nice and hot on a medium-high heat.
- Place the green beans into the pan and toss lightly so that all green beans are covered in butter. Cook for about 1 minute then season the green beans with Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning.
- Cook for another 2 minutes and add seasoning again. Taste the green beans and add seasoning according to your taste.
- Add garlic and cook for another 2 to 3 minute or until slightly softened.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy.
Note: Make sure you do not cook the green beans all the way. You must cook it lightly so that it still has its crunch and maintain their national value and texture.
Serve on the side of your favorite protein & starch.
Serving Size: 4 to 6
Cherry Tomato Snack
If you’re looking for the perfect snack, try Slap Ya Mama’s Cherry Tomato Snack. Fresh tomatoes with great tasting Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning. It’s a one-of-a kind snack that is sure to make your taste buds thank you.
In a small bowl, add some refrigerated or room temperature cherry tomatoes with a pinch of Slap Ya Mama’s Original Blend Seasoning for added flavor.
- 6 medium bell peppers
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 lb. lump crabmeat
- 1/2 lb. small shrimp, peeled, deveined & chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup bell pepper, diced (use cut off tops)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 2 Tbs. Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend Cajun Seasoning
- 8-10 Dashes of Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut tops off of bell peppers (set tops aside for later use), remove seeds and rinse. In a large pot of water, boil bell peppers with a little salt for approximately 10 minutes. Drain and set aside. In a large skillet on medium heat combine shrimp, garlic, onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend Seasoning and Slap Ya Mama Pepper Sauce. Sauté for approximately 10 minutes or until shrimp are light pink in color. Add crabmeat and sauté for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat. In a large bowl, combine the sautéed mixture, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs. Mix well until cheese is melted and all ingredients are combined. With a spoon, fill each bell pepper with mixture and top off with remaining shredded cheddar cheese. Place bell peppers standing up in a shallow baking dish, making sure that they don’t fall over. Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Enjoy!