Summer is finally here, and that means it’s time to gather your friends for an unforgettable cookout! As you already know, Slap Ya Mama seasonings and sauces are the perfect way to add some spice to anything you throw on the grill. But we’ve got more tips to make your party the hottest in the neighborhood! Check out these suggestions:
Indulge in the ultimate game day or party appetizer with this irresistible Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip. Packed with tender shredded chicken, creamy cream cheese, zesty ranch dressing, and the bold flavors of Slap Ya Mama Wing Sauce, this dip is a flavor explosion that will have everyone coming back for more. Topped with gooey melted cheddar cheese and garnished with fresh green onions, it's a crowd-pleasing dish that will disappear in no time. Baked to perfection, this cheesy dip is best enjoyed warm, paired with crispy tortilla chips or refreshing celery sticks. Get ready to wow your guests with this mouthwatering treat that embodies the perfect balance of tangy, creamy, and spicy flavors.
- 1 lb Cooked Chicken
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- ¾ cup Slap Ya Mama Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Green Onion (For Garnish )
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).In a bowl, mix shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and Slap Ya Mama Wing Sauce. Transfer mixture to a baking dish and spread evenly.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Garnish with green onions. Serve warm with tortilla chips or celery sticks.