Mama’s Spicy Grilled Chicken Salad
Lighten up this summer without sacrificing flavor! Mama’s Spicy Grilled Chicken Salad makes for a savory protein packed meal. Loading it with vegetables and using quinoa in place of rice adds nutrition for a healthy dinner. Our Jalapeño Cilantro Dip tops it off with the perfect amount of spice.
Click Here for Recipe: Slap Ya Mama Jalapeño Cilantro Dip
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 Tbsp Slap Ya Mama Green Pepper Sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Put chicken in a ziplock bag. In a small bowl combine lime juice, Slap Ya Mama Green Pepper Sauce, olive oil, garlic, cilantro, Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning. Pour the sauce over the chicken and seal the bag and let marinade for 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat. Grill each side of the chicken for about 3-4 minutes or until cooked throughout and no longer pink.
- Slice chicken and set aside.
- In a bowl place a hand full of washed spinach.
- Scoop in 2-3 tablespoons of cooked quinoa (cook according to package).
- Add in cherry tomatoes and diced avocados.
- Place grilled chicken in the bowl and top-off the salad with our Slap Ya Mama Jalapeño Cilantro Dip.