Mama Jen’s Shrimp Dip
A good party snack should be irresistible and addictive, and this dip is just that. You'll never have to ask, "What can I bring?" again. For more delicious recipes like this check out our cookbook Growing Up Cajun !
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) can tiny shrimp, drained
- Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend, to taste
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Add ketchup, onion, and bell pepper. Stir in shrimp and Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Serve with bagel chips.