- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 pounds redfish filets
- 3 to 4 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Hot Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 lemons, halved
- Preheat grill to high heat (400° to 450°). Preheat 12-inch cast-iron skillet on grill for 15 minutes.
- Pour melted butter in a shallow dish. Dip each fillet in butter, turning to coat. Sprinkle both sides of fillets with Slap Ya Mama Hot Cajun Seasoning; pat gently to coat.
- Add oil to skillet (oil should smoke); place fish in skillet. Cook, covered, until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn, and cook, covered, until fish flakes easily with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes more. Carefully remove skillet from grill.
- Place lemons, cut side down, on grill. Cook, covered, until charred, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with fish.