Crab Cake Recipe
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Ready in: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3/8 cup olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can canned crabmeat drained
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama Original Cajun Seasoning
- Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs) or regular dry bread crumbs
- 8 ounces buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over high heat. Sauté green onions briefly until tender; cool slightly.
Combine crabmeat, sautéed green onions, egg, mayonnaise, dry mustard, crushed crackers, Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning (White Pepper Blend). Form into ½ inch thick patties. Coat the patties with bread crumbs.
Heat ½ cup oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook cakes until golden brown on each side. Drain briefly on paper towels and serve hot.