- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 4 cups Frozen Corn
- 1 cup Chopped Green Onions
- ½ cup Chopped Red & Green Bell Peppers
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Minced Jalapeno
- 3 tsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Slap Ya Mama Green Pepper Sauce
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 2 loaves Wewalka Family Style Crust
- 6 links Andouille Sausage Liks
- 1 ½ cups Grated White Cheddar Cheese
Corn Maque Choux Recipe:
- Melt the butter in a large skillet or sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the cream and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
Andouille Braid Recipe:
- Preheat your oven at 400 degrees
- Flatten out the pizza dough and cut into pieces that will be wrapped around each sausage. Use kitchen scissors to cut wrapped sausage on an angle, careful not to cut all the way through.
- Take each cut piece and twist it to layover in a “braid”. Sprinkle the braid with some Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning.
- Now the fun part, take your Corn Maque Choux and spoon it on top of the Andouille braid.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top & sprinkle with Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning.
- Place in the oven for approx 25 min or until the braid is golden brown.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.