Ultimate Cajun Burger
Next time your craving a burger, make it Cajun! Spice up your patties, and serve them hot off the grill.
Makes approximately 6 burger patties.
- Bacon (cook according to package)
- American Cheese
- In a large bowl mix beef, pork, bell pepper, onions, jalapeño, Worcestershire sauce, Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce, and Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Cajun Seasoning.
- Form approximately 6 large patties.
- Grill on med-high heat until desired temperature.
- Build your burger and dress to your liking.
- 1.5lbs Ground Beef (80% Lean / 20% Fat)
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend
- 2 tsp Slap Ya Mama Pepper Sauce
- 4oz Swiss Cheese, Grated
- 3oz Baby Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Onion, Sliced 1/8 inch thick rounds
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Sliced 1/8 inch thick rounds
- 10 Slider Buns
In a large bowl, gently mix ground beef, garlic, olive oil, Slap Ya Mama Seasoning and Slap Ya Mama Pepper Sauce. Be sure not to compress the ingredients. Shape mixture into 10 (2 inch) patties of same size and thickness.
With grill or stove on medium-hot heat, cover grill or skillet with olive oil to keep sliders from sticking. Cook sliders for 4 minutes, flip sliders and cook for another 4 minutes to reach medium-rare temperature. You may cook longer if you desire a higher temperature cooked slider. With 2 minutes left of cooking, apply Swiss cheese on top of slider patties. Close the lid of the grill or if cooking on the stove, use another skillet as a cover by turning it upside down and placing it on top of the other. Remove sliders to a platter and cover with foil.
Toast slider buns face down either on the grill or in a 400° oven until a little toasty.
Divide the romaine lettuce between the 10 buns, place a slider on each and finish with a slice of tomato and onion. You may add mustard and ketchup if you desire. Serve hot and enjoy!