Slap Ya Mama Injectable Marinade
- 10oz Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- marinade injection syringe
In a bowl or jar, combine Slap Ya Mama Pepper Sauce, olive oil, Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning and lemon juice. Mix well. Fill the syringe with the marinade and inject into the meaty parts of whatever you’re cooking. Enjoy!
Yields about 12 - 13oz of marinade
White Pepper Blend Poke Tuna Wraps
These Tuna wraps are a perfect healthy option for a spicy and refreshing meal. The marinated tuna could also be thrown on a bed of jasmine rice for a poke bowl.
Makes 2-3 servings
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Ponzu sauce, Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend and lime juice. Transfer the tuna to the marinade and let sit for a few minutes in the refrigerator, while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
- Slice cabbage and carrots into a slaw.
- Fill each lettuce cup with a desired amount of slaw. Place a mound of spicy tuna on top of wrap.
- Top each wrap with Slap Ya Mama Hot Sauce or pour into a bowl for dipping. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve the lettuce wraps with extra lime wedges!
Rémoulade Sauce Ingredients:
Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons Slap Ya Mama Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Rémoulade Sauce Directions: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
No seafood boil is complete without Mama’s savory dipping sauces, perfect for dipping any type of boiled seafood from crawfish to shrimp and even crab. Be the hostess with the mostest and add this dip recipe to your table. Mama taught you not to show up empty handed, make it the night before and take it with you!
Mama Jen’s Cajun Crawfish Dipping Sauce
Makes about 1 cup
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and ketchup. Add remaining ingredients, one at a time, and stir well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.
Mama Jen’s Spicy Cajun Seafood Dipping Sauce
Makes about 3/4 cup
- in a small bowl, combine ketchup, Slap Ya Mama Cajun Hot Sauce, and Worcestershire. Add horseradish, Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning, and lemon juice, and stir well. Refrigerate for 1 hour before using.