Super Bowl parties look a little different this year. Well thats okay, because we all know the best part of the party, is the food… Get ready to have a taste bud blow out, here are 10 Super Bowl foods that are better than a touchdown. From wings, chili, to fried boudin balls and more we’ve got what you need to support your team and feed your stomach.
Slap Ya Mama Sloppy Joes.
Nothing like Mama’s classic Sloppy Joes to remind you of your childhood. This crowd-pleasing sandwich has a thick meaty filling smothered in our Cajun Pepper Sauce. You definitely need a fork and a few napkins to eat this mouthwatering meal!
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 green bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
- Top with Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce
- Potato Hamburger Buns
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and season with 2 tsp of Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning, brown ground beef for about 5 minutes, making sure to break up meat and brown all sides. Drain and add meat back into skillet.
- Add onions and bell peppers to skillet with ground meat and cook 2-3 minutes, until soft. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds or so, until fragrant. Add in tomato paste and mix well.
- Add ketchup, water, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning. Stir well to combine.
- Cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until mixture has thickened to your liking.
- Remove from heat and serve on toasted buns. Top it off with a little Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce.