White Pepper Blend Poke Tuna Wraps
These Tuna wraps are a perfect healthy option for a spicy and refreshing meal. The marinated tuna could also be thrown on a bed of jasmine rice for a poke bowl.
Makes 2-3 servings
- 1 pound of poke tuna.
- 2 teaspoons of Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend Seasoning
- Juice from half a lime (plus more wedges for serving)
- Ponzu sauce (of choice)
- Butter lettuce
- Green cabbage
- Red cabbage
- Top or dip with Slap Ya Mama Hot Sauce
- ½ table spoon sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Ponzu sauce, Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend and lime juice. Transfer the tuna to the marinade and let sit for a few minutes in the refrigerator, while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
- Slice cabbage and carrots into a slaw.
- Fill each lettuce cup with a desired amount of slaw. Place a mound of spicy tuna on top of wrap.
- Top each wrap with Slap Ya Mama Hot Sauce or pour into a bowl for dipping. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve the lettuce wraps with extra lime wedges!