Cajun Pepper Cauliflower Tacos
Mix up taco night with Mama’s colorful, crispy, Cajun Pepper sheet pan tacos. With little prep time and hardly any clean up, we guarantee this recipe will become a regular in your household. Mama’s Cajun Pepper Cauliflower can also stand alone as an easy and healthy side dish for any occasion.
- 1 chopped cauliflower head
- 1 cup shredded brussel sprouts
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenders
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Cajun Seasoning
- 2.5 oz Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce
- Corn tortillas
- Arrange rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 375°
- Place chopped Cauliflower, shredded brussels and chicken tenders on rimmed baking sheet. Shredding the brussels: You can buy them shredded (fast and easy) or you can shred/thinly slice them yourself with a mandoline.
- Drizzle olive oil evenly across the entire sheet. Season brussel sprouts and chicken with Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Cajun Seasoning. Pour 2 oz of Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce over cauliflower.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 min at 375°.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Toss the vegetables and pour remaining Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce on cauliflower to ensure it is completely covered in sauce.
- Place back in oven for 5 min or until chicken is completely cooked registering 155° on an instant read thermometer.
- Drape tortillas in the oven rack until reached desired warmth.
- Build taco with chicken, shredded brussels and crispy Cajun Pepper cauliflower.
- Top if off with a little extra Cajun Pepper Sauce to taste.