Meat lovers rejoice! Introducing Slap Ya Mama’s recipe for the ultimate grilled ribeye steak. Our delectable recipe will keep you salivating and with one taste, you’ll be coming back for more. Easy and short cooking times with all the great flavor of Slap Ya Mama’s hot blend and hot sauce seasoning. Try it today!
- 1 ¼” thick ribeye, prime grade
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama Pepper Sauce
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Seasoning
On a platter, let steak sit and reach room temperature, about 30 minutes if it has been in the refrigerator. This will help the ribeye to cook more evenly.
Set grill to high heat. Rub ribeye evenly with Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Seasoning then coat with Worcestershire sauce and Slap Ya Mama Pepper Sauce. Place seasoned ribeye on hot grill and cook the approximate times for desired temperature (below). Remove from heat, let rest for 5 to 7 minutes, serve and enjoy.
- 3 Minutes on each side = Rare
- 5 Minutes on each side = Medium Rare
- 7 Minutes on each side = Medium
- 9+ Minutes on each side = Well Done
- Rare 135 degrees F
- Medium Rare 140 degrees F
- Medium 155 degrees F
- Well Done 165 degrees F
Pair with a Healthy Sweet Potato & Veggie Bake for a delicious meal.